Let’s admit it. Dealing with mail isn’t the most exciting part of anyone’s day. But, like taxes, mail is just one of those things that everyone needs to take care of. Never fear, though. Virtual mailboxes exist for this exact reason. It handles your mailing and business address needs so you can focus on what really matters.
As more and more virtual mailboxes pop up, it is important for you to choose the right location you want carefully. One great location for you to consider is California, specifically Walnut, where one of VirtualPostMail’s (VPM) locations is stationed. A virtual mailbox in Walnut, CA will allow you to reap the benefits of such a location. For example, a California LLC offers business owners asset protection.
Read on to learn more about the benefits that you’ll receive if you get a California virtual mailbox.
1. Professional Business Image
With one of the lowest crime rates in the country and the sunny SoCal weather making every day enjoyable, it’s no wonder that Walnut was voted as one of the top 50 best places to live in the US. Not only that, but Walnut is also home to some of the largest tech businesses, making it a great location for the business addresses of up and coming startups. Additionally, VPM’s locations are real physical street addresses attached to commercial buildings. What better way to put out a professional business image to your clients?
2. Free California Registered Agent Service
VPM’s registered agent service satisfies the state requirement for any LLC or corporation to designate a registered agent for accepting legal documents and processing. There is no limit to the number of businesses you can register with us, so you will see HUGE savings if you have multiple business entities. Save over $100 a year compared to using a dedicated registered agent service.
Also, unlike traditional registered agents, you will never need to wait for served documents to be shipped to you. We offer same-day access to all legally served documents, allowing more time for your legal counsel to review content and next steps. These real-time notifications can save precious time by enabling you to consult with legal help and respond in a timely manner. You’ll never miss an important deadline with VPM.
In addition to immediate notifications and avoiding legal troubles, our California registered agent service will provide you with privacy protection and security. If you use your home address as your registered agent, your personal information will be accessible by the public. You can see an example of what we are talking about below.
With our registered agent service, you’ll never have to worry about your address or privacy being exposed on public records. Secure mail and package forwarding and a commercial business address will be at your disposal with this service. Professional business image, here you come!
Best of all, all of these registered agent services are free at VPM. It’s like your birthday every day!
3. Access to World-Class Customer Service
Have you ever felt the frustration of constantly pressing 1 or 2 with an automated voice, hoping and trying to reach a real human on the other side? You called customer support and have been on hold for hours, and just when you get close to speaking with a live human, you’re cut off and have to start all over again. Rest assured. You’ll never have to deal with that with VPM.
Our customer support team boasts a best-in-industry support team with a 98% customer happiness score. Your happiness equals our happiness. Additionally, we have an average response time of 1 hour and 56 minutes and an average first response resolution rate of 75%. It’s hard to beat that!
Because we value our customers’ experience, we don't outsource our customer support. VPM has a very thorough hiring process to ensure that we hire the best employees for the team. You can rest assured that our customer support team will always be there to support your requests and go to tremendous lengths to serve you best.
4. Your Full Business Solutions
If you choose VPM, you will enjoy the following business solution benefits:
- Save Time - VPM digitizes all your business mail, which equates to saved time from performing monotonous, time-consuming tasks. Why spend precious time and risk paper cuts physically opening and scanning your mail when VPM could do it for you? With digital versions of all of your mail, you’ll be able to automate and search mail quickly. You’ll never have to spend time sifting through piles of documents ever again!
- Receive Mail Quickly - When we say quickly, we mean that your mail will be in your inbox within 1 business day, or even sooner! Since we own our locations, there is no middle man to slow the delivery process. Your mail comes directly to us and into your online mailbox. With real-time notifications, you can act on your mail immediately. You’ll get your mail at near-lightning speed.
- Shipping - VPM supports all couriers including FedEx, USPS, and UPS, so you’ll never have to worry about receiving your packages on time, no matter where you order them from. Bonus: If you use a PO Box, it only receives mail and packages from USPS. Just like your mail, incoming packages will be available in your account the same day they are received. We process and ship all shipment requests within one business day. If you’re anxious about getting an important package, we have your back. Need new socks because you wore out all of your old ones last winter? Don’t worry. Your feet will be warm in no time with VPM.
- Check Deposit Service - Get paid faster and easily deposit it in your bank account right when you get that paycheck with our virtual mailbox. You’ll never have to embark on a wild goose hunt for stray checks lying around or go weeks without being able to deposit your check. VPM supports all banks that allow mail-in deposits.
FAQ: What You Have Asked the Most
1. Can I manage all my mailboxes under one single login?
While you are welcome to sign-up for multiple accounts, it is currently not possible for them to be managed under one login. We are planning to add multi-user support as well as consolidate mailbox management in the future.
2. Can I move or switch my account to the new location?
You can obtain an address at the new location, but in order to do so, you will need to go through the signup process and open up a new address with us at that new location. Once you do so, should you wish to close any existing accounts, let us know so we can assist you in closing them. Remember that each location operates independently and processes mail on-site at the location. For this reason, we cannot transfer or internally forward mail from one location to another. You will also need to make arrangements with your mailers so you can start utilizing the new mailbox address instead of continuing forward with the old address you plan to close. For details regarding this, please follow this link to our FAQ: Can I change my address from one location to another?
3. Do I need to submit a notarized Form 1583 if I have an existing account with you?
If you are an existing customer or were a customer with us within the past 12 months, we would be happy to waive the notarization requirement upon receiving your Form 1583 and two IDs for the new account. When submitting your documents, please make sure to reference your current or past account information.
Ready for Your California Virtual Mailbox?
So, are you convinced? The many benefits that come with a California virtual mailbox are hard to ignore. If you’re ready to take advantage of a stunning, professional business image, free registered agent service, customer service made just for you, and full business solutions to help your everyday business needs, then you’re ready for a California virtual mailbox. Check out VPM here.